What is CartoGraf?
WELCOME to LEARN's installation of Cartograf!Notez que ici n'est pas la même installation que RECITUS Cartograf ici!
SITE FUNCTIONALITY SITUATION. Works for maps creation and uploading images
AFTER A SUMMER OF UPGRADES AND BUG FIXES, CARTOGRAF IS NOW FUNCTIONING, MOSTLY. YOU CAN NOW CREATE MAPS AND POINTS WILL DISPLAY CORRECTLY. THE MAIN FEATURES THAT STILL ARE NOT PRESENTLY WORKING ARE ATTACHING GOOGLE STREETVIEW IMAGES, THE IMAGE EDITOR, AND YOU CANNOT PRESENTLY DUPLICATE EXISTING MAPS.
What is Cartograf? It is an open-source, interactive mapping and drawing application. Students and teachers can create and share maps, collect and analyze images, and work collaboratively on class projects! See also our Tech info pages to install your own?
Visit the help page for instructions and video tutorials on Creating Maps, Navigation tips, Drawing Tools, Pinning documents, and on Collaborating with others. Click here to visit our HELP page!
CLICK HERE to visit our teachers' section
HOME link at top!
Modern computer browser works best: Microsoft Edge, Safari 8+
NOTE: Internet Explorer, Firefox & Chrome have issues only with the image editor.
On tablets, to place points on tablets you must zoom very, very, very (did I say very?) close, and then use a two-finger click.
Public Map Scenerios
- Compare Quebec in 1905 and 1980 (LBPSB)
- The Seigneurial System (RECITUS)
- Nationalization of Electricity (LBPSB)
- Amerindian Territories in 1500 (RECITUS)
- Montreal in 1820 (RECITUS)
- Cairo: A Metropolitan Territory
- Cairo: Issues in the Metropolis
- Quebec City as Heritage site
- Protected territories around the world
- Montreal & New York (transportation, economy)
- Simple Map of Mexico (Mexico City, Migration)
- Brazilian Amazon (Forest Region)
- Comparer le Québec de 1905 et 1980 (LBPSB)
- La nationalisation de l'électricité (LBPSB)
- Le territoire des amérindiens en 1500 (RECITUS)
- Le régime seigneurial (RECITUS)
- Montréal en 1820 (RECITUS)
- Les voyages de Cartier (LBPSB)
- La romanisation de l'Empire romain (RECITUS)
- Le commerce des fourrures en Nouvelle-France (RECITUS)
- Territoires agricoles à risque (RECITUS)
- Le territoire autochtone - S’adapter au territoire ou adapter son territoire?
Students and educators riding the ring of the Gaspé.
Check it out at http://tiny.cc/fitandgrittmap
Benoit, Magali & Mali paddled from Edmonton to Quebec along routes of voyageurs. Click here for their map.
CLC Network Stories
Visit the network stories page at http://www.learnquebec.ca/clc-stories And view the CLC map using Cartograf at https://goo.gl/7396td