What is Cartograf?
Cliquez pour la version française.. Notez que la version de RECITUS est fermé et vous avez besoin de créer un nouveau compte ici
WHAT IS CARTOGRAF? Qu'est-ce que Cartograf?
Cartograf is an open-source, interactive mapping and drawing application built for students and teachers in Quebec. Anyone can create and share maps, collect and analyze images, and work collaboratively on class projects! Cartograf is not meant for corporate use. See our Tech pages to install your own?.
Help/Aide page! page for instructions and video tutorials on Creating Maps, Navigation tips, Drawing Tools, Pinning documents, and on Collaborating with others.
Contact page for information and specific licenses regarding some of the icons and graphics we have used.
Public Map Scenarios in English
Tour a few of our sample mapping scenarios below. They can be used as they are in your classes, or they can provide models for teachers to use while preparing their own scenarios for student use.
- Compare Quebec in 1905 and 1980 (LBPSB)
- The Seigneurial System (RECITUS)
- Nationalization of Electricity (LBPSB)
- Amerindian Territories in 1500 (RECITUS)
- Montreal in 1820 (RECITUS)
- Cairo: A Metropolitan Territory
- Cairo: Issues in the Metropolis
- Quebec City as Heritage site
- Protected territories around the world
- Montreal & New York (transportation, economy)
- Simple Map of Mexico (Mexico City, Migration)
- Brazilian Amazon (Forest Region)
Cliquez ici pour nos Ressources publiques en français.